I’m happy to be sharing with you today my Top 10 Vintage China Patterns. I’ve been collecting for years and out of the many thousands of patterns out there, these are truly my favorites!
1. Leighton Spray by Coalport
2. Napoleon Ivy by Wedgwood
3. Strathmore Blue by Mason
4. Blue Pheasants by Mason
5. Pattern BDT 13 by Bernadotte
6. Calico Pink/Blue Plaid by Metlox/Poppytrail/Vernon
7. Charlotte by Royal Worcester
8. Old English Countryside in Blue and Pink by Johnson Brothers
9. English Chippendale in Red by Johnson Brothers
10. Winchester in Pink by Johnson Brothers
If you’re not a collector, I hope these images inspire you to start a collection of your own. Collecting vintage china is such a thrill for me. You can scout antique stores and flea markets for patterns that interest you. And in this modern age, online sources such as Replacements make collecting easier than ever! Start your collected tabletop today!