“Inspiring Images”: From the Orlando Antiques Vintage & Garden Show!

While speaking at the Orlando Antique and Garden Show on Friday, I was totally fascinated by an extremely creative display provided by Ginny’s Orchids in Winter Park Florida!

Ginny’s Orchids in Winter Park Florida kathryn greeley north carolina interior designer

I love having orchids in the house during the winter when my perennials are not in bloom. And I have never seen so many lovely orchids as were at this show! Sadly, I was flying home and could not load up a car full of these beauties.

north carolina interior designer kathryn greeley loves orchids at the orlando antiques vintage and garden show

The  orchids kept company with incredible “fashions”!  I love the moss and galax leaf cocktail dress!

The woven belt detail with pearls is stunning!

And if that dress doesn’t suit your fancy, what about this…

I love that Ginny didn’t forget to include some antique garden pieces among her lovely orchids and fashions! Congratulations to Ginny’s Orchids for what I think was the most creative part of the show! Visit www.ginnysorchids.com.

This entry was posted in “In the Garden”, Book Signings, Fabulous Finds and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Inspiring Images”: From the Orlando Antiques Vintage & Garden Show!

1. Lori Cleary says:

I agree, Ginny’s vignette was amazing!!!

2. Franki Parde says:

1987!!!! She certainly has an “orchid” thumb!! Beautiful! franki

3. Sandra McCurry Chitty says:

Kathryn, what a great pleasure and entertaining addition you were to the Vintage Antique and Garden Show here in Orlando last weekend! I have heard a number of speakers through the years and you are by far the most fun and most entertaining in my experience. Laced with humor and fun stories, your presentation was delightful on so many levels, not the least of which was a reinforcement of my family’s philosophy that one can never have too many or too much of a collection. I am more inspired than ever to keep collecting and use everything from time to time. All the best to you!

Thank you so much Sandra! That presentation and the entire show was just so rewarding and fun for me. I will always have such fond memories and I appreciate your kind words and I am grateful that I inspired you. My passion is so strong and it is always such a pleasure to know that someone shares that passion!

Isn’t that the truth! My look great for a few weeks and then, sadly must be replaced!

Yes Lori, Ginny has a wonderful creative gift!