Last week I shared some of my top ideas for creating a comfortable and inviting guest room. Today, I feel that it is necessary to follow this up with a post of equal importance. After all, you mustn’t overlook the guest bath!
Here are five of my must-have essentials for creating a guest bath that makes your visitors feel like they are at an upscale hotel!
1. Lots of Beautiful, Luxurious Towels and Mats
2. Terry Robes and Slippers (Have one set for each guest.) This one from Plush Necessities is a fabulous find. What guest wouldn’t love to wrap up in it? I also adore the seersucker white robe from Carlton Hall!
3. Extra Toiletries In Case Your Guests Have Forgotten Theirs Extra toothbrushes, toothpaste and other necessities are always smart to have on hand.
4. Bath Salts, Bubble Bath, Shower Gel and Specialty Soaps. I particularly love the Jo Malone Red Rose collection. Did you know that Jo Malone fragrances are a favorite of Princess Kate’s??
5. A Magnifying Mirror for Shaving or Applying Makeup
If you have the items on-hand or can pick up easily, it is also nice to have blow dryer, lint brush, and a small sewing kit. You never know when these came come in handy!
Have a lovely day,