“Favorite Friday Finds”: Antique Majolica

As a collector of majolica, I must say that I have NEVER laid eyes upon so much exquisite majolica as I found last Friday while at the Cincinnati Art & Antiques Festival.  Linda Ketterling of Linda Ketterling Fine majolica of Ohio would be the perfect source for a seasoned collector of majolica or even a beginner! Her contact information is LK424@aol.com and I promise you will not be disappointed! Enjoy these photo’s I took of her lovely collections…

North Carolina Interior Designer Kathryn Greeley visits Cincinnati Ohio for art and antiques festival

There were so many beautiful pieces!

Enjoy this week’s “Favorite Friday Finds” from last Friday’s majolica find! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

-Kathryn

This entry was posted in China, Entertaining, Fabulous Finds, Favorite Friday Finds, Travel, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Favorite Friday Finds”: Antique Majolica

1. Franki Parde says:

Oh! My! franki

Can you even beleive such a selection!

3. Lori Cleary says:

I collect majolica from Linda Ketterling. Her selection is amazing and she is a delight to deal with! For those of you in Central Florida she will be at the Antique, Vintage & Garden show at the Orlando Museum of Art this coming February!!

Lori,
    Yes, Linda has absolutley great majolica! And I am looking forward to seeing her in Orlando, as I am the speaker for that event!

5. Lori Cleary says:

Kathryn,
    I am so looking forward to meeting you and hear you speak! I am the show’s liaison and have been working closely with our wonderful chairperson Elizabeth. I was so excited when she told me that you agreed to be part of our weekend’s events! I have your beautiful book and refer to it quite often. See you in February!
    Regards
    Lori

Lori,
    I too am looking very forward to your event!
    Kathryn