Watermelon Salad!

watermelon salad presented by north carolina interior designer kathryn greeley

I can’t let summer slip by without making my delicious Watermelon Salad. It is certainly one of my favorites! I picked up a yummy “Sugar Baby” at the farmer’s market and will fix this up for dinner. I really enjoy the mix of sweet and savory flavors in this salad!

watermelon salad presented by north carolina interior designer kathryn greeley watermelon salad presented by north carolina interior designer kathryn greeley

In case you missed this recipe a couple of years ago or don’t have my book…

CLICK HERE!

I am off to knee surgery tomorrow, but I will be back soon to The Collected Room!

watermelon salad presented by north carolina interior designer kathryn greeley

asheville north carolina interior designer kathryn greeley uses green tabletop items

This entry was posted in Food, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Watermelon Salad!

1. franki says:

The salad will be perfect for our next week “HIGH 90’s TEMPS!!” Ugh…knee surgery…will be thinking of you…make it a R & R…right..franki

2. Luke says:

Sending a prayer for a speedy recovery!

3. Cindy Weis says:

Hi Kathryn, just checking on you to see how you are doing after the knee surgery, can I ask what you had done? I had my ankle replaced the first of February, which was not as bad as it sounds, I have had my hip done and now need my knee done, I had a horrible accident about 35 years ago, and this is the results of many years later, but I am sending you healing wishes, and keep your spirits up I promise it does get better.

Cindy,
    I am actually doing fine, just “elevating and icing” all the time. Very boring, but very necessary!! I had a severely torn meniscus that had to be repaired. Thanks goodness not a knee replacement! But overall, I think it is not so bad and it seems to be doing well. Thanks for checking on me and I appreciate your healing wishes!!
    Kathy

Thanks so much Luke! Hope your garage doors were a perfect installation!

The surgery went well and I am doing fine! It is a perfect hot weather salad!